Critically Comparing my Skills, Processes and Methods

Critically Comparing my Skills, Processes and Methods
1st. Formulate your question:
Look below at what you  are you being asked to evaluate.
Unit 1
U1.2.1 Critically compare a range of communication methods used to convey meaning in creative media production.
Note Critically is similar to compare but concentrate on the things that are different with two or more methods used or what sets them apart. Point out any differences which are particularly significant.


In your own words say what U1.2.1 is asking you to do.
Answer: Compare thoroughly a range of different types of media like magazine, film, photography etc to portray a meaning in creative media production.


2nd. Gather your information:
What have you been doing that you can evaluate
On your blog you now have two weeks detailing classes in The Carousel and professional ways to use tools, skills, processes.  If you have details of these you have done this point just add the links below.


Blog link to last week:
Answer: https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7710474644478665249#editor/target=post;postID=3751682875811965005;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=5;src=postname
Blog link to this week:
Answer: https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7710474644478665249#editor/target=post;postID=6562081378549738903;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=6;src=postname
Blog link to this week: https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7710474644478665249#editor/target=post;postID=1954292003242428195;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=4;src=postname
Blog link to this week: https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7710474644478665249#editor/target=post;postID=8086271940539190649;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=3;src=postname


3rd. Apply the information
How well have you done in the sessions?
Ask yourself: I think I have done quite well because I kept up with the teacher.
  • Which skills, Processes and Methods or tools you enjoyed the most?
Answer: I enjoyed using Maya 3D because it was interesting and I have never used it before and it was really interesting filming and keeping the focus crisp on the subject when we created a live Pen advert.


  • Which of the things you have been shown could you demonstrate to another person?
Answer: I could demonstrate how to edit video, photos and create a smooth, ordered animated in Premiere Pro and Photoshop and intermediate filming, focusing and photo skills.

  • Which of the things you have been shown do you need more practice with?
Answer: I need more practice with Illustrator because I got confused with it and the layering needed to be repeated and also Maya 3D it has a lot of tools and it was confusing to use at the start.


4th. Consider the implications
If you were asked by a professional to use some of the tools, skills, processes how well would you do?
Answer: I think I would do well in Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro and Filming because I have done a lot of it before.
5. Explore other points of view
Have you considered feedback from teachers and Peers as to how well you did in the session, if so what feedback have you had? They said I was doing well because I knew a lot about Photography and most questions asked I answered.
Answer:


What Feedback have you had so far that tells you you are doing okay in the session?
The teachers said that I knew a lot about Photography which is good because I can teach others.

Answer: I was told to take the Photography session as I have a lot of knowledge in that area.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making a Gif

The Hunted Interactive website

Creative Skillset Job Roles